When you register a project for Coolest Projects, you usually need to provide personal details including your name, email address, date of birth, and gender (optional). You will also need to provide some information about your project, such as its title, a short description, and the project category you want to enter it for. Lastly, you will also need to provide the name, email address, and phone number of an adult supervisor. All data is handled so that utmost security is ensured.
Articles in this section
- When does project registration open for the UK, USA and International events?
- Who can register a project at Coolest Projects?
- How do I register a project?
- Can I register more than one project?
- What types of projects can be registered?
- What are the project categories for Coolest Projects?
- Can I enter more than one Coolest Projects event?
- Do I have to be at a Coolest Projects event in-person to enter?
- Can a single project be submitted on behalf of a team?
- What information do I need to provide to register a project?