When you register a project for Coolest Projects, you usually need to provide personal details including your name, email address, date of birth, and gender (optional). You will also need to provide some information about your project, such as its title, a short description, and the project category you want to enter it for. Lastly, you will also need to provide the name, email address, and phone number of an adult supervisor. All data is handled so that utmost security is ensured.
Articles in this section
- Who can register a project at Coolest Projects?
- What types of projects can be registered?
- What are the project categories for Coolest Projects?
- Can I enter more than one Coolest Projects event?
- When does project registration open for the UK, USA and International events?
- Do I have to be at a Coolest Projects event in-person to enter?
- Can a single project be submitted on behalf of a team?
- What information do I need to provide to register a project?
- Can I update my project details after I’ve registered?
- What happens if the project is not complete by the day of the event?