Yes! Your project does not need to be complete when you register, nor does it need to be 100% finished on the day of the event. Coolest Projects is all about the experience and learning gained from participating and showing what you have created.
Articles in this section
- Who can register a project at Coolest Projects?
- What types of projects can be registered?
- What are the project categories for Coolest Projects?
- Can I enter more than one Coolest Projects event?
- When does project registration open for the UK, USA and International events?
- Do I have to be at a Coolest Projects event in-person to enter?
- Can a single project be submitted on behalf of a team?
- What information do I need to provide to register a project?
- Can I update my project details after I’ve registered?
- What happens if the project is not complete by the day of the event?