You must be able to attend the event that you’re entering, whether Coolest Projects International or a regional event. Getting together with other makers and their fantastic projects is a really important and exciting part of the event, so you can’t take part with an online-only or video-only entry.
Articles in this section
- When does project registration open for the UK, USA and International events?
- Who can register a project at Coolest Projects?
- How do I register a project?
- Can I register more than one project?
- What types of projects can be registered?
- What are the project categories for Coolest Projects?
- Can I enter more than one Coolest Projects event?
- Do I have to be at a Coolest Projects event in-person to enter?
- Can a single project be submitted on behalf of a team?
- What information do I need to provide to register a project?