If you have been selected to present on the Innovator Stage, you will be informed in the coming days before the event. You will also have a time slot given on your lanyard. You should go to the Innovator Stage at this time to check in with the stage manager, Nicola, and wait just a few minutes before getting on stage to chat with presenters Maureen and Mark.
Articles in this section
- What is the schedule for the day at the event?
- What types of activities take place at Coolest projects International?
- Public transport to RDS, Dublin
- Parking at the RDS?
- Presenting at the Innovator Stage?
- Can I leave my desk during my judging slot?
- Can you tell me what Wi-fi provisions there are at Coolest Projects International?
- Can I bring a poster to Coolest Projects International?
- Do I need to give photo consent at Coolest Projects International?
- What should I do when I arrive at Coolest Projects International?